Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Smoking Weed before school is the shit! + a Dream

I had a weird dream. I was living in this house that was located right next to the youth center i used to go to. It was a night time, and my window in the living room didnt have curtains, it was sort of ghetto, not too much furniture, kitchen was linked to the living room and 2 more rooms, one to the left of the living room, the other to the right. So all of the sudden i hear my name being called, so im thinking to myself that sounds like D., the guy who wanted me to do him a favor. Then a few moments later again, my name being called outside my window. Seems like its coming from the youth center but it feels as if someone right outside my window is shouting my name, calling for me. I look, no one there, i turn off the lights, go to the other room, look out the window, no one there. A few more times i hear my name and then i wake up, outside somebody shouting and stuff. Im thinking maybe somebody calling my name outside my window but then i have no friends who know where i live. I went back to sleep, then woke up a few hours later.

So after i got up around 12:30, i started to get ready for school. Im right out the door as im always late, or leaving my place when i shouldve left 5 mins ago. I smoke some purple, take as many hits as i had to to get the little piece of weed into my system. I come to class, after the class is over talk to this girl a little, then im off to my doc. appointment. Chit chatted with this chick there, she had a tattoo, she said it "doesnt mean anything, i just like it", she was fucking wierd so im like yeah ok. OMG, i went inside this room waiting for my doc, about 20 minute wait, he comes in and starts talking shit to me about how "i see youre against western medicine, blah blah" im like yeah im 50/50, it depends man. So long story short i tell him im a CJ major and he is like "oh i see, is that a mic on you and you recording our convo?" i was like "yeah man, i got you on a voice recorder now" he was like "you serious?" he has this look like he just saw a ghost rofl! i was like nah man im just fucking with you.

Then this one Filipino girl approached me when i was doing h/w on a bench she is in one of my classes and didnt remember which one so she started talking to me, we exchanged #'s and that was that. Not really interested in her but i love this! Exchanging #'s with people is a good thing, makes me feel like im connected with folks. In case i need notes or whatever for the class at least i have someone to call. Oh yeah, and these 2 girls were sitting there at a table about 50 feet away, one of them was checking me out when i was talking to the Filipino chick.

Smoking weed really makes me ask strangers all the curious things i'm thinking. This especially works if i push myself to talk to a girl i really like first. Once i do that its on for the rest of the day, shit is amazing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you have the mind of a 12 year old