Saturday, March 29, 2008

OBE - Day 11

I started doing this at 6am last night, went to bed around 6:40, probably fell asleep at 7, woke up at like 12:45 and got up physically at 2:37. I do this when im depressed, stay up all night then sleep all day if i dont have school.

When i started tape 6 i did all the visualizations and everything, then at some point any slight movement would cause my piece of shit headphones to make a squeaky sound. I mean like a movement that is not even a movement, just a barely slight head tilt then i hear EEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHH oh GOD I WANTED TO TAKE A HAMMER AND BREAK THESE PIECE OF SHIT HEADPHONES THAT ARE MADE OF CHEAP PARTS. The head phones themselves are not that bad but they're cheap, made out of some cheap plastic. These headphones always prevent me from going into a complete trance cuz everytime i hear them squeak it gets on my fucking nerves and i start focusing on them thinking "it dont bother me" when deep down inside it does. SHIIIIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im fucking pissed!

I had a dream too but i dont remember what it was..

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

yo son do you have a link for those tapes i lurk sohh and shit since i dont have a non free e mail account and i read about this shit and was wonderin do you got a link for the tapes and all that???

SP said...

i use these

http://www.monroeinstitute.com/store/product.php?productid=1411&cat=0&page=1

Anonymous said...

you paid 450 for that horseshit? lol

Anonymous said...

damn you dropped 450 for that ayooo thats alot of dough wasnt there a dude that had torrent links????

SP said...

i dont know if there is a guy who posted links of these tapes but in my thread somebody posted the video of Shaman and Egyptian people doing OBE since the beginning of time. just google it man.