Friday, March 21, 2008

Day 5 - OBE

I skipped 3 days so now im back on day 5. Played tapes 2 and 3 last night. Before i did this i spend literally 5 hours trying to fix internet on my computer. I signed up for WoW 10 day free trial and just cant get it to connect on this piece of shit linksys router, the old or the new one its the same problem. Spend an hour and a half talking to customer support, they unblocked all connections and STILL couldnt connect. I have no clue what the fuck im gonna do during spring break. I dont wanna play that game on this piece of shit labtop but thats my only choice so i guess im just gonna watch tv. And my internet doesnt even work anymore, im gonna have to reinstall the whole network. I hate computers and all the problems they bring, i literally wanna take a hammer and smash the shit out of this labtop and the cable modem its connected to, as well as the mother fucking piece of shit linksys routers. Just smash the shit out of everything and feel about 10 times better. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! I googled it though and looks like lots of people with linksys having the same problem.

Anyway, when i started to listen to 2nd tape i was so exhausted. About 10 minutes into it i was really hypnotized, either that or i was falling asleep. It was almost like i was hearing stuff in the background and wasnt paying attention to anything, my mind wasnt present it was floating somewhere else. If i was hypnotized i dont think i ever had that experience cuz im not the type of person who gets hypnotized or falls asleep easily.

That happened right after i was doing the breathing exercises. The humming part is really amazing, it makes me feel some sort of unique vibration that produces some sort of unconscious state of mind or something. I did breath work before, but only a few times. And the group i was in the people told us to just breath and dont stop, id lay there for 20-30 minutes breathing really hard but without any humming when exhaling. So it was much harder but i almost left my body once when i saw some white light and felt i could just escape but i freaked and snapped out of it. But i think humming when doing breath work is so much more powerful. Im outta here though, gonna edit the files and move onto tape 4 tonight.. hopefully...

1 comment:

Paz said...

sounds like some crazy shit fam.. don't be scared, move into the light.. seriously... make sure it ain't the wrong light though..