Friday, March 14, 2008

Day 1 - OBE

Last night was the first time i tried the OBE, it was really intense! About 5 minutes into it, this sound was getting heavier and louder and i literally started feeling my body was floating and i was going to some other place. IT SCARED THE CRAP OUT OF ME! So i opened my eyes to snap out of it. Then after about 10 more minutes it got real deep. There were these voices of Shamans, it felt real spiritual, felt like i was in some cave doing breathing exercises Shamans would do centuries ago to do soul traveling.

I was a little nervous, but overall this was an amazing experience for my first time. I think because of it i had that realization to talk to that girl in my class. WOW! This stuff is no joke, and i will stick with it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great to hear you enjoyed it

- tic-tok