Thursday, March 27, 2008

OBE - Day 8 & Day 9

Last night was a trip. Day 8 though was foggy, I went back to tape 4 cuz I had like a 3 day break. I feel like I need to step it up and put more energy into this, do it every night instead of taking so many breaks.

I memorized the affirmation, how to do the resonant bubble, focus 10 and other stuff. I was thinking about things in between but then ended up drifting away like being in an unconscious or a sleep state. When the tape ended I wasn’t even listening to Monroe talking to me I was just hearing him in the background. So then I turned off my pc and went to bed.


Now last night... this is getting serious, dude is instructing me to float upward. Now one thing that really freaked me out that at the end of the tape he didnt instruct me to come back and wake up, everything was getting more and more quiet and in my mind i was floating higher and higher, first above my bed, then the house, and then above the clouds, and then it turned out the tape ended. Thats what i remember. Let me go listen to the ending now see if its not just something in my head, brb... yep, thats exactly how it is. this seems dangerous but i completely forgot to read the text file before listening to tape 5, brb... whoa, actually this tape was supposed to put me to sleep. should've read this last night but oh well, im gonna listen to it again tonight when i go to sleep.

No comments: