Saturday, March 8, 2008

I wanna get out of my Body

thats it, im on a mission to get out of my body. ive had enough of this shit. what am i doing with my life? nothing. where am i going? probably nowhere. a J.O.B. somewhere down the line, a car, a nice apartment maybe, and then what? shit man, who knows may be ill still be alone.

ok, im doing google search and seeing what comes.. man this is frustrating as fuck looking for things on google but for some reason i never find what im looking for. brb............... http://www.astralinfo.org/theOBEexperience.htm

im tired as fuck im gonna go eat some cereal and finish reading this later. im on a mission, i really really want to master this. i wanna get the fuck out of my body and see all you pathetic humans out there reading this thinking shit is sweat. with your stupid ass problems that your body and your reality brings, while i roam around laughing at all you bitch made maggots being biological monkeys.

No comments: