Friday, March 14, 2008

I got the girl's # in my class

After last night i dont know whats gotten into me, but i was like.. I AM GOING TO ASK HER TO THE MOVIES. I dont know why, i dont know how but i was 1 million % serious about this. I am almost never this serious when it comes to talking to girls. I usually feel all nervous, realize im socially awkward, then worry about what the people around will think if i get turned down, and leave the situation.

Going to school i was like maaaaaaan most people are retarded! Who the fuck cares!!! I worry about what people think who 1) dont care about me, 2) dont know me, and 3) even if i was doing all the right things like buying the newest clothes and being socially intelligent we probably still wouldnt be friends cuz im so different so fuck them all!

I was so paranoid because once i know in my mind im going to do it my fear increases 10 fold, and i could almost feel it in every nerve of my body. I was taking heavy breaths to feel better. After the class was over i just came up to her and said im going to the movies and asked if she wants to come. FUCK FEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It will be there whether i do it or i dont, so i did it, and now feel about 100 times better.

No comments: