Sunday, March 23, 2008

Day 7 - OBE

First of all i would like to say, FUCK LINKSYS ROUTERS AND FUCK BLIZZARD! fuck linksys for having shitty ass routers that wont even allow connections to certain programs and fuck blizzard for creating a patch that would have linksys routers not being able to connect to the game. Fuck the official server! I tried, really tried, but the shit wouldnt connect, so fuck them and their shitty servers, Wowscape all day.

Second, tape 5 is the same as tape 4. Monroe wants me to remember like 5 steps and thats good, it makes sense, he really wants people to remember stuff and visualize it, thats when the best results happen. I just have a hard time remembering stuff so i played tape 3 last night. And the humming part is about 1 min. so i edited it and made it loop 2x so it came out with 2 mins and boy was it some crazy shit. I felt the vibration sensation so intense after done the breathing that it freaked me out, i had to snap out of it and do the rest of session half awake. It was real intense and i am never gonna be fucking with these tapes by editing them ever again, only if he asks me to do certain steps, never editing my own ideas.

now im off to play WoW, this shit is fun as hell!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

static ip and port forwarding are key...