Thursday, March 20, 2008

I had a dream about my Female Friend... Again

I must've woken up like 5 times tonight, maybe cuz my crown is lose. Anyway, i had this LONG ASS DREAM! Don't remember most of it but i was on the train going to my old neighborhood. I was on it at night around 12am, i get off and its dark, all the lights are out. I walk a few blocks then end up being inside this house right across from the liquor store. I got a roommate who i appear to be friends with, some other people come and bring some sort of drama i dont remember. Then after a few hours or so, my female friend comes with some tall Asian guy. i give her a hug and tell her i had a dream about her, she makes the surprised noise "HHHAAAAAA, that means we have to live together", so im like "why we gotta live together? we're just friends". I ask her about her Asian b/f she goes 'hes not my b/f, and Asian guys are no good'. We end up sitting down together, she is still hugging me and starts kissing me. Her legs wrapped around me tightly and i'm like damn wtf? she kisses me all over my face and forehead but i dont kiss her back. My hands are wrapped around her back and then im touching her butt that has nothing around it but tight really short shorts. Then we talk some more as she keeps kissing me. Then i remember i say something like you shouldnt take the train this late cuz you a girl and may get snatched. Shes like "i live right next to the stop, blah blah". Then i was walking the streets at night and saw 2 girls playing softball, i stopped and played with them a little. The rest i don't remember.

I gotta eat and go see my dentist, i got like 20 mins to get outta here.

No comments: