Friday, March 7, 2008

and about that 'mentality of a 12 year old' comment

that type of shit makes me not want to talk to anyone. makes me want to lock myself in a room and live my life away from everyone. i am sick of being this cute, funny, innocent little kid. i have a lot of depth, but most people never see it. i used to be real mad looking guy, everybody thought i was a serial killer. i learned to smile and joke around, now everybody thinks im some kid. i feel ashamed of that, a lot! that is the biggest reason why i hate going out, hate meeting new people. everybody has this experience and i dont, and as a result it naturally makes me look like some 12 year old kid. a kid who never had a girlfriend, who never went out to adult parties, who never reached puberty. that shit makes me sad, depressed and angry, really fucking angry.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

this cracka crazy

SP said...

get the fuck outta here with that racist shit. stupid ass bitch!

Anonymous said...

dis crakkka mad as fuck