Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I had a dream somebody was trying to kill me

It was a fucking nightmare. I woke up because somebody was trying to kill me. I dreamed of my old home where i grew up, for some reason i dream about it a lot! And in my building somebody was trying to kill me, so i ran over to the other building the one where my father used to live in. Went into the second entrance and ended up on the roof. There was some sort of a party/church going on, there was food and drinks. So i was just hiding on that roof. Then one lady was acting like she was possessed and would look towards her right like there is some evil spirit out to get her, just like they shake in churches she was acting like that. Then i woke up cuz that freaked me out. Couldn't sleep for a while, and woke up several more times.

Then i had this other dream where i was in some room watching tv or something with this black guy, and he was acting really weird. I dont know who he was but he looked like he just got outta prison, thats what his face resembled. And then the dude starts getting close to me and im like what you doing man? Then before i know it he was acting like he was about to rape me, i started panicking trying to escape. He was strong so i had to fight him a lil, then i got away and ran the fuck outta there.

When i woke up i went downstairs to do laundry and my mom's b/f locked me out. I was so pissed, but he came back within like 20 minutes. Its weird, i was looking at some Out of Body Experience sites last night then these dreams occurred when i went to bed. And they were in color, which means it is an Astral Projection/OBE and not a dream. I read that on some magic website, but most of my dreams are in color anyway.

2 comments:

Paz said...

yooooooooooo... better watch your back. your dreams prolly telling you something.

Anonymous said...

i also had a weird dream yesterday

i was at the apt i grew up at and my brother, his wife and her best friend showed up. My brother and his wife went up on the top bunk of my old bunk bed in my room(that i shared with my brother) and her friend walked into the washroom which is across the hall. Weird thing was she was wearing no pants, just underwear(revealing a beautiful bubblebutt, which she doesn't have in real life) and a tshirt. Than i woke up and thought to myself, WTF?!!