Saturday, March 15, 2008

Day 2 - OBE, & a dream

I had a dream but i dont remember much of it. I only had 3 hours of sleep but in my dream felt like it was much longer.

Last night was ehh, listened to the same tape, was sort of floating but not really. Im gonna listen to the 2nd part tonight and hopefully it will take my ass on some new adventure.

Also, im gonna try to stay clean for 30 days. No more weed unless im hanging out in the company of others. Taking drugs is the last thing to be doing when you trying to have a real spiritual journey because they slow you down and lessen the effect of what youre trying to do. I think thats why all those dudes who get old start meditating and stop smoking pot, they realize there is another way to feel so good without the need to use drugs. Funny thing is, before they get to that stage they smoke religiously then they start preaching with this "drugs are bad" crap. That pisses me off because of all the experience they get with pot and many realizations come with it.. but whatever, fuck em. me and Mary Jane are still friends, im just gonna have to put her on hold for a while.



one thing that really pissed me off. i signed up for WoW free 10 day trial, upgraded my account with the game i purchased and it wont connect! man... i really want to play that game i have not much else to do during my free time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

no drugs is the way to go with OBE's - you get the real experience..proper obe experiences are almost always better than drug induced experiences and the best part about OBEs is they're free..

people always talk about weed being good and bad..my opinion is if it's organic and eaten instead of smoked, it's totally healthy unless you are somehow allergic to it...smoking anything is bad for your lungs, period - eating anything with chemicals/pesticides is unhealthy...

and never forget - weed doesn't get you high - the ability to become high is already in you - weed just triggers this ability..

tic-tok