Monday, March 17, 2008

Day 4 - OBE

This is tough. I thought it was gonna be a lot easier but it's getting harder. I gotta put in a lot more work just like anything else in life, and it's where i always get stuck. Story of my fucking life.

I got to tape #4 and turns out i gotta remember a whole bunch of shit before listening to it. I'm thinking of editing the old tapes with Cool Edit Pro so it helps me to remember. I'll just listen to it before playing the next tape, or maybe remember it, i dont know.

After i realized this last night, i stopped and went back to tape 1, turns out a whole bunch of shit i didnt even pay attention to. Thats how i am, i dont really grasp it the first time because my mind is at 100 different places. Thats how i am in school, thats how i am with friends, thats how i am in anything i do.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

try not to go too far ahead - master the first couple of tapes b4 moving on..

memorize the affirmations and truly try to picture them in your mind..

tic-tok

SP said...

yeah man, im gonna put in some work. every time i need to put in work into something i get stuck. but im gonna really try this time because i think this is really gonna help me.

Anonymous said...

it's a very subtle experience - when you realize how subtle thoughts can make a world of in difference in your OBEs, you'll realize how subtle thoughts could change the way u think on a whole..

tic-tok