Wednesday, April 2, 2008

two chicks

i saw that chick at work who wanna get with me, shes not as bad as i thought. i mean her face is not my type but i like her thickness. damn, i shouldve asked her to hang out with me over the spring break but oh well.. story of my fucking life. if i ever see her again at work maybe ill ask her out. ill go with what the feeling is inside of me, even though it is always wrong. fuck that! that other chick ignoring me, not returning my phone calls and shit. saw her in class today initiated convo then im like alright.. and she keeps talking, im like damn... shes one of those "nice girls", i aint mad.

1 comment:

Paz said...

awwwwwwwifications bro. ya know, females is some sophisticated shit. we're the misunderstood ones and those that have em are lucky. seriously speaking.