Friday, April 4, 2008

OBE - Day 16 & a Dream for Day 17

day 16 was ok, nothing special. day 17 i listen to the same tape, tape * about visualizing and sending out what i want to be and what i want out of life, etc.. i listen to this tape 3 days in a row so far.

the invisible bubble seems to work when i interact with people. i dont care as much how they respond cuz i keep my energy inside and no negative energy can get in cuz i dont let it.

i had a dream about me joining a dancing crew. i always loved dancing since i was a kid but i never took it seriously. so im dreaming i join this dancing crew that was mostly black. for some reason i wasnt nervous at all, was real chill and laid back. the leader of the crew was this black guy i always see on my college campus. we all in this room and he is sort of ignoring me. there was this arab guy, i think it was either alybaba from sohh or a guy that looked like him. i didnt like that fuck from the first comment he made when i was signing the sheet, after that i was like yeah dude thinking to myself "fuck off!". then there was this one Trini girl i had in my class, she was really feeling me but i never asked her out for whatever reason (in real life). anyway, she was happy to see me join the crew and as i was signing up, she said something and i said "what?" even though i vaguely heard what she said, so she rolled her eyes and said "nothing".

i was being quiet but was being friendly, introducing myself to people in my proximity. this black women in her 30s or 40s really liked me and was acting friendly. we were talking and she asked me something, i said "i dont know any moves but i got rhythm." then i remember we had a widescreen hdtv screen and were about to start watching some movie. then we all leave and seem to be walking somewhere that looks like a mall, and this tall black dude along with a few black women looking at me probably wondering why i join their team. at first i hesitate to look back cuz it makes me uncomfortable then i look back at him and he bows his head (no homo). i think then i woke up cuz i dont remember the rest of the dream.

2 comments:

Paz said...

you can dance fam??? if so, why don't you try to go to dance school and shit??? maybe you can exploit that shit.

SP said...

ehhh, i like dancing but im real self-conscious. plus i dont know any moves or nothing, i just got rhythm. so i dont know. i just loved dancing as a kid in my room to music i really liked, never really took it further then that..