Friday, April 4, 2008

I gotta vent

i just came home from hanging out with my female friend about an hour ago. this shit is really pissing me off right now and i gotta let it off my chest. the cool thing about her is that shes a female version of me, she likes to stay home a lot, she likes to be alone, and we have a lot of similarities and are not attracted to each other so we stay friends. but one thing thats really pissing me off is that our friendship is one sided. its like i do things for her, bring movies for us to watch, install shit on her computer to get the fucking spyware off of it, take her to buy some stuff, i may not pay for her but hey im still taking her ass somewhere. and what do i get in return? nothing! its weird, all of my friendships are like this. even with my so called cousins. i call them mother fuckers and they call me, then at some point they keep telling me to give them a call but they never be the ones to call me and im just like why why why? you got a baby and you sit home 24/7, you mean you cant pick up the fucking phone to call your cousin that is willing to be close to you? and then my male cousin, mother fucker you dont even work! you have a girl, go hang out with your friends who you get high and drunk with then come home to chill the rest of the day. then on top of that you the one talking about we should stick together cuz we family and all that shit, but yet you never find the time to call? thats bullshit. i dont know, it just feels like no matter how cool i am with my friends or even relatives, i never get shit in return. its like no matter how close i am with people, i still feel like im miles away.

so with this friend of mine, i told her ass when she goes to LA to visit her family, to bring me something back. shes like "i got chu", so i ask her what did you bring shes like "me" im like oh man thats cold, so she starts talking "im going back next week, what do you want?". at this point i feel like i either really dont understand people, or i need to start treating everyone like shit. cuz all the assholes of this world get everything they want, and they treat people and especially women like crap. slap em around a few times, disrespect them, and on top of it all be 100% selfish to the core of their existence, and what do they get in return? everything! shit is weird but thats what i see. they just dont give a fuck and people give in to their needs.

plus i got these loser ass nerds on sohh stalking me, im talking about every thread i make these same fags come into and try to "son" me. its like dude.. get a fucking life i dont give a flying fuck about you why you care so much about me? leave me the fuck alone go worry about whatever the fuck you going through. mother fuckers are really pathetic. makes me feel like im being followed by a bunch of obsessed stalkers who have nothing else better to do with their time but follow me around all day. so if thats you and you reading this FUCK YOU! go get a life or if you have one worry about living it stop worrying about what i go through.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

u mad?

Anonymous said...

is it possible for a man to Love another man?

Paz said...

LMAO @ what you said about sohh.. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

brah, them folks in your circle are shady as hell especially that gurl that is basically taking advantage of you and your kindness. you giving her the world and her ass can't even return the appreciation. and your cuzzos... i think you should address that shit to them especially the one talking about sticking together and ain't even hanging around you like that. get @ him on that. you have all the right to be mad as fuck at them fam. that ain't right.