Wednesday, April 30, 2008

i had a huge panic attack last night

im barely doing homework for my classes, my fam made me a deal that if i failed the test i just took i gotta move out, im worried what will happen to me. what am i gonna do when i graduate? will i graduate? im not good at anything in particular. i applied to 3 internships and 2 didnt want me, the 3rd there is still no reply and i have a feeling its the same rejection phase. i have no close friends, will i always be this way? plus on top of that im not taking care of myself, not eating right, not showering enough. most times id just take a shower every 2-3 days.

couldnt sleep last night thinking about all of this, plus this weird clicking noise just wouldnt go away every 30 secs or so. turns out its this cheap computer chair so i put it outside and the noise stopped. but when the chair was in my room the noise would jump from chair to deks to walls. is that thing possessed? im gonna get rid of it either way its such a crappy chair plus its already broken anyway.

i had 5 hours of sleep. get to work and it turns out im 1 hour early. i clearly remember they said 10:30 on the phone but i guess they changed the time. i even put it in my cell phone. im getting a new phone service hopefully this week.

2 comments:

Paz said...

hopefully you pass. if not, then worry.

Anonymous said...

smh @ this dumfuk's future