Sunday, April 27, 2008

I put an end to my 30 day drug-free program yesterday

i been hanging out with my female friend for the last 2 days. We hung out on Friday after school, and Saturday all day. it's kinda weird becuz i thought after we watched the movie shed leave but she stayed. we just chilled, watch movies and talk. yesterday though we got high, so my 30 day drug-free program is over. been clean since March 14 thats 6 weeks without smoking any pot.

she's the closest person to me right now. i told her that and she was surprised. either way we are so much alike it's scary. she's like the female version of me who doesnt like to be around people all the time.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey space, I'm in city college now and shit is hard as fuck.
I am like you and topaz in a lot of ways but I'm too lazy to keep a blog. Keep dropping knowledge and I'll keep dropping comments.

SP said...

^^^appreciate it. yeah, school sux i think most people hate it. just stick with it. if i wasnt going to college i dont know what id be doing right now so i guess in the end school pays off.

Anonymous said...

drugs bad

SP said...

i agree, alcohol should be outlawed.