Friday, April 11, 2008

My Childhood Friend just contacted me

yesterday my childhood friend sent me an e-mail. this is crazy because i really didnt think wed ever see or even talk to each other. when i was 13 me and my fam moved; it was my death. i died and havent been the same ever since. and the truth is at some point i tried my best to forget about everything in the past, even my friends, because i wanted a better future.

but damn... this is really nuts, i was just looking at her profile and she looks so different then i remember her. im probably gonna wait 1 more day until i reply, but this is really really really crazy and i still cant believe it. i am so far away from everyone i never thought id be e-mailing my childhood friend who i had a huge crush on.

3 comments:

Paz said...

i bet you that she's gonna hook up with you and you'll go out 40 year old virgin style.. singing to aquarius and shit in bed.... j/k. but fam.... hopefully something good cause out of it.

SP said...

shes on the other side of the world dude. us meeting up is not very likely at this point in time. im just glad to be connected to her. its been like 12 years since we stopped communicating. im gonna write her a big fat e-mail tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

pic?