Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Wholy SHIT.. I FIXED MY PC!!!

OMG... I fixed my computer and it was all because I had bad RAM. Now it was partially my Hard Drive since my Windows XP was OLD AS FUCK and has so much crap on it, I COULDNT EVEN RUN ANTI-VIRUS SCAN cuz it would get stuck on certain files. My video card was bad too cuz it would crash me every few days (then eventually every day) when I'd play WoW (FUCK ATI!). Then my PSU was old and wouldn't even let my PC get me outta sleep mode. I replaced that too. Bran new PSU *muaaaaah* love ya! Right when I get this baby it gave me a blue error when in windows on 3rd boot. Right after that blue error type (which I had before), I KNEW it was RAM related. Took out 2 of my RAM sticks and it works perfectly. So technically this PSU which came in mail today saved me a trip to a PC Tech tomorrow cuz I was planning on doing that for sure.

Already tested the RAM I'm running on with Memtest and no errors. Will test the other 2 tomorrow when I wake up and throw the shit(s) in the garbage. Will need to order new ones though. Damn my CC bill this month is like $600. The job I just got is such a good timing it's not even funny.

The most important thing is... I'm BACK!!!!!!!!

No comments: