Wednesday, December 16, 2009

3 Dreams - Sun, African War, and others

ok say I only have a few minutes to blog this. I had these 3ish dreams tonight.

The Sun - I had this dream that I visited New York every day and the Sun there was HUGE. I mean it was BIG. It was so big and so alive that I felt it's heat and saw all the details around it. It covered like 60% of the sky and blocked it out too. It was also so CLOSE it scary. All I could think of was 2012 and that New York is fucked for sure. Some nights it had ice over it with lava dripping like a volcano, other days it was just big and bright. They were also selling calendars of this big gigantic Sun and I was thinking of buying one.

African War - I had a dream that I was on my last assignment where I got laid off. Then they had me doing things until my supervisor e-mailed me saying to just stop doing my work and that I'm good. I guess how my assignment ended. Then I got my stuff and was about to leave. They said there is gun war so we'll have to escape. When we got outside one person was like.. okay... get in this plastic bag. I was like nah fuck that, and was just standing there watching. I didn't want to move or escape. I started seeing Africans running around with AK 47s. They were after somebody. They were running and then 1 African had this weird shaped back like he was designed and not a human. Then they were going inside this house real carefully and I think they wanted to killed some dude in there.

Others - when I was in New York I saw this slum house that was big and weird shaped. I started to take pics of it and 2 dudes came out of it. One was just old and had some blood on him like he was just half fucked up about to die or some shit. The other more younger, I think his son. So the old dude started talking about come up stairs like to kill me or something or rob me. I started thinking of protection like fucking them up and they left me alone.

Another was when I was trying to go through forest or something and then these 2 idiots on bikes saw me and trying to mess with me. Then I turn into a chick and say "something isnt right in this place. it has evil in it" because I couldn't escape it no matter in what scenario and there is always some forces preventing me by trying to enforce violence on me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think theres any real significance to dreams. It's just your brain getting rid of junk.

SP said...

maybe. but you can have your ancestors who passed come to you in your dreams with messages that have real meanings. there is a way that people can come to your dreams who are still here on earth by Astral Projection and/or Out of Body Experience. people who do Black Magic can send you nightmares in your dreams, etc..