Friday, December 25, 2009

Journey of Souls - BOOK REVIEW -

Journey of Souls: Case Studies of Life Between Lives

Before I go into this Review, I just want to say that this guy used to be an atheist. This is probably the most exciting book I have ever read. I was NEVER this excited to read a book in my entire life because I find most books boring, which I was forced to read all throughout school, and my college years.

Hypnotherapy is the method used in this book to gather information about the spiritual realms, and what lies beyond the physical Universe we are familiar with. Michael Newton, the author, have spent years upon years putting people under hypnosis trying to find the ROOT of their problems. Subjects go back into their past lives, and report what they see, hear, and feel. They also report back to what it is like to die. What it feels like after their spirit leaves their body. Where do they go? What do they do? Who do they meet?

This book is absolutely FASCINATING to me. It answered many, if not most, of the questions I had about life after death.


  • Why are we here?
  • What's the purpose of life?
  • Why do souls chose to re-incarnate?
  • Why do we all go through individual struggles, some of which are extremely unpleasant?
  • Can we chose not to incarnate, and if so, what happens to our souls in the spirit world?
  • How does suicide effect one's karma?
  • What happens to a soul if it was involved with heavy criminal activity?
  • Do we all have a spirit guide? If so, is it just 1 guide, or more than that?
  • Are there different levels of souls as far as advancement?
  • Do we chose our own lives?
  • What about soul mates?
  • Can a soul be born into 2 different bodies on Earth at the same time?
  • Do souls incarnate on other planets?

All of these questions are answered in Journey of Souls: Case Studies of Life Between Lives. There is so much DEPTH in this book. Michael even touches briefly on life on other planets. He mentions many things about the spirit world and what we do in order to prepare for our next life. The renewing of our soul from all the shocks of life, our spirit guides, our friends in the spirit world, soul mates, what the spirit world looks like & feels like, and much more.

If you are interested in something outside of what you see, feel, and hear, if you've always wondered why you are here and would like to get more information about the purpose of life, or if you're just curious about spirituality, I HIGHLY recommend this book. It took me 2 years to get to this book because I was so busy with school and life, I simply did not have time to read it. But now I am finally done with it and feel great. I'm more relaxed about life and not be tripping going "why am I here? Why I gotta go through this bullshit?"

4.5/5 Stars








I'll leave you guys with part of an interview of the author.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Becky said...

Hey,

I'm interested in reprinting your book review in Ascension Magazine (https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ascension-magazine/id697803740?mt=8) - please email me at becky@supportforlightworkers.com.

Thanks!