Thursday, December 3, 2009

Fired, Headach, & no Internet

So another headache hit me today. I talked to my co-worker and she suggested I go str8 to a hospital. I told my supervisor and she said she'll talk to her boss. Then I'm thinking "I they won't fire me because of this right? eh, who cares. health is more important to me". Then she comes and goes "you can take off". So I leave, go do my thing, call my employment agent and he's like 'yeah, they want to end your assignment' I was like ARE YOU SERIOUS??? he said they wanted somebody who'd be more committed or some shit. Like wtf? I wasn't even shocked the fact that I got fired as the fact that they just laid my ass off cuz I had to leave 2x due to my health condition. WOW! And I was busting my ASS on that job. Many people waste time. Like they could be standing next to the printer while it's printing "yep, I'm waiting for the printer to print... WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE". Not me. I was running back and forth to my desk and by the 3rd run my shit would be finished printing and I would finish more then half of the packet. I guess they were gonna fire me anyway since they got this new girl working there. I don't know.

That company is a trip though. We are all slaves working for them. People with my job title start at what.. $10 per hour, and they have to wait 6 months before they ask for a raise for... uh... $12 per hour? and ANYONE can get fired like THAT because of any reason. It really is a trip. Truth is, if they paid $8 an hour and there were no jobs, people would work for that company. We all need money somehow, someway...


I went to East LA to a Hospital afterward, saw a doc, and he said I have Cluster Headaches. He just gave me some meds but said they come and go and there is no way of telling when. They are kinda seasonal I guess and come for a week, then gone for months.. I really thought I had a sinus infection because my co-worker suggested it.


And on top of that my PC is screwed. Got a new CPU and it has the same lock up problems, and I don't know if it's my video card or mother board. And internet is very unstable. Can work 1 min, and the next it's gone. Wireless sux, linksys sux more, and my PC needs some serious work.

Saved up some money from this job for the next 2 months of rent though, so that's a good thing.

3 comments:

Paz said...

sorry to hear that, man. a lot of these job places are shitty as fuck. yo... don't you have a criminal justice degree?

SP said...

I do, but it's not a profession degree or nothing. Just general CJ.

Paz said...

word.. so you can't work at the police force or none of that shit or even the fbi office?