Wednesday, December 2, 2009

another fucking Headache, pt. II

so today I had ANOTHER headache at work. I started feeling it at around 9:45 and by 10am it was FULL BLAST. It lasted for 1 and a half hour. OMG I had to go break in a break room and couldn't work. Went to the bathroom and it just went away when I took a shit. I don't know wtf is happening but I am so sick of my body and not knowing what and how is causing these painful headaches from hell.

I went home because I wanna relax and WILL get at the bottom of this. Need to do some research later on after I lay down for a while on what is causing this.

I WILL GET BETTER
I WILL GET BETTER
I WILL GET BETTER

I'LL FIND THE CAUSE OF MY HEADACHES
I'LL FIND THE CAUSE OF MY HEADACHES
I'LL FIND THE CAUSE OF MY HEADACHES

I WILL BE CURED
I WILL BE CURED
I WILL BE CURED

2 comments:

Paz said...

are you sure it's not the place that's causing your headaches? you might wanna get your place checked out. it seems like you proly have a serious mold problem.

SP said...

mold? i dont see how that would cause a headache. but no mold in this house. just dust so i gotta clean at least once a week. i been having these headaches since i was 13.