Wednesday, December 23, 2009

New Roomate, No Sleep, Drama.. FUCK THIS PLACE!!!

Man this place I'm living in SUX BIG DONKEY'S BALLS!

First off... the new Mexican roommate I got. He is 46, loud as FUCK, and wakes me up every morning at 6 AM. He been doing this since he moved in 2 months ago. I haven't had a decent FULL NIGHT SLEEP of at least 8 hours for 2 MONTHS!!!!!!! I'm so worried for my health. My heart feels funny.

I tried talking to him one time. He was an asshole. I did it again by inviting him to my room and we talked on good terms for 30 mins. Still wakes me up. I bought some shit for my door for sound proof. put that in, and it helps but... still wake up cuz I'm conditioned by his gay ass to wake me up every morning. He used to shower at 6 am.. stopped.. but he still showers at like 7 or 8.. AND THE FUCKER WAKES UP AT 6AM ON SUNDAYS AND SATURDAYS TOO!!! IM LIKE WTF PLEASE KILL YOURSELF DUDE! MY ROOM IS RIGHT NEXT TO THE FUCKING BATHROOM STOP BEING LOUD YOU FAGGOT WITH EMPTYING YOUR NOISE WITH THE WHOLE HOUSE SHAKING AND TALKING TO YOURSELF OUT LOUD LIKE NO ONE IS AROUND!!! shit... I mean HOT DAMN!!! I don't even work and I get no sleep.

Now I got these 2 guys who are twins as roommates who are sons of the landlord lady. She is cool and all but these young high school shits been really rude to me lately. Like I done something.. I mean damn.. INTERNET GOES DOWN EVERY DAY! So I gotta ask them to repair the wireless LINKSYS PIECE OF SHIT! If you mad at me cuz of that.. fuck ya! if you mad at me cuz you saw me wacking off through a window... fuck ya more you young bastards, and if you mad at me for any other shit which I haven't really done, FUCK YA 3X! You loud piece of shit. Walking around banging dishes and slamming cabinet doors. I asked you to please keep it down cuz I'm trying to sleep on Sunday at 12 fucking am and you came out slamming the door behind you like no one is asleep you lil piece of spoiled shit!

Landlord lady's husband is loud as fuck too. The dude making noise at 5AM putting dishes back like BAM... BAM... SLAM!!! STFU YOU FAGGOT ITS 5AM!!!!!!! I MEAN WTF!?!?!!!?!?!? I talked to him already but still loud. and my fucking entrance door go 2 inches hole underneath I HEAR EVERYTHING! I put some clothes under it but it only prevents like 35-45% of the noise..

I dont know.. maybe It's the culture of Latinos... the family are real cool and they treat me better then my own but I'm really thinking of moving right about now. it's like I don't fit here. The best person I like in this house right about now is the family's dog. Oh man... and I talked to my neighbor today. He said his place is available with same price and everything. They got a baby but it seems quiet and he told me no one snores and its quiet there. Tomorrow Ima talk to him 100% and tell him im 90% interested. FUCK THIS PLACE!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DUDE I FEEL YOU

I have the same problem. The only reason' i'm up right now is because of my fucking roomates