Friday, December 18, 2009

I got a Job! pt. II

oh man.. this is unbelievable. Ever since I got fired I had 2 of my recruiters contacting me about jobs, and the 3rd, which was involved with me through the job I got laid off on, told me about this other job opportunity. So stay your asses in school because a College Degree helps! So anyway, I had an interview over a week ago and they said about some b.s. with not having enough budget. I didn't believe him and thought it's a no go. Today I get a phone call from him saying I got it.

I'm so happy right now because I was really worried since I haven't been looking since my lay off. Living off of your savings is no fun, ESPECIALLY in this bad economy.

The job is FULL time and pays $15 per hour!!! FINALLY! A REAL JOB! Even if I work for only 2 months, I could save up for 6 months of rent! And then that will give me plenty of time to find something more.

p.s. my PC is still fucked up. It just locked up on me again last night running my CPU at full speed. So I'm in the middle of replacing a Power Supply. Ordered it today and I hope I get it by Tuesday. My bad ass video card just came today but I don't even want to put that thing in because if my PSU is bad it can fuck it up. And the only card I'm returning is the one I'm running at the moment.

If I'm still having problems after that, I'll have a technician take a look at it and test all the parts. I really want to get my PC fixed because dropping a G on a brand new computer is not something I want to do when I'm not stable in life with no sort of income.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how do u pay such low rent living in l.a.? you live in the projects?

SP said...

roomates. $500 can get you a room, and if it's not in a such a nice area you can get utilities included.