Sunday, January 31, 2016

Angela Merkel is the seed of Satan

I had one of the most horrific nightmares of my life. This happened a few days ago, and I should've blogged about it right away. But I can't stop thinking about this dream, so I will talk about it now.

I am in this room with Merkel. As she is sitting down in a chair, I am trying to explain to her what she is doing to Germany. I am screaming at the top of my lungs that she is destroying her country, and killing her own people. It was one of those dreams in which you scream as loud as you can, but feels like you are in a vacuum. Only about 10% of what I was yelling as loud as I could was heard by this woman. She was mostly shut off and wasn't paying attention, while half way looking at me. At this point, Merkel starts screaming like a demon. I thought I could exorcise her. So I put both of my hands on her head and it was the most frightening thing I have ever experienced in a dream. All the evil screaming and yelling inside of her woke me up, with me panting really heavily. It took me a while to go back to sleep.

I am now convinced that Angela Merkel works for the Devil himself. This woman is pure evil, just like her puppet masters who are pulling the strings.

No comments: