Sunday, January 24, 2016

the Black Guy ruined the new Star Wars movie

I already know that Hollywood is the devil, spreading lies and propaganda. but can't these diluted fucks get a good actor to play one of the lead roles? the awkwardness and the silliness of this black dude was cringeworthy. I can't say it was THAT bad, but considering this is one of the biggest blockbusters of last and this year, it was pretty bad. I wonder how much he got paid to be an awkward goofball... I'm gonna stop here cuz I don't wanna ruin this for anyone reading that hasn't watched this. but this is why I don't care for movies anymore. I'm tired of all the Hollywood's crap, on top of all their lies they spew.

the female Brit, though, reminds me of me. running away from her fears, refusing to go down the path that calls her. I am still going through that right now. this calling won't stop, until I face my demons.

and I don't know if it's just me, but the 3d element doesn't add much to movies anymore. it's a cool feature, but the last 'wow' factor I experienced in 3d, was the Michael Jackson movie in Disneyland when I was like 15. maybe it's because I was young, or maybe they just don't know how to make good 3d movies anymore. I was feeling really bad when I missed Avatar in 3d when it came out in theaters. but looking back, I probably haven't missed much. ehh.. whatever. fuck Hollywood! Star Wars: The Force Awakens gets a 4/5, and I'm being generous here. This is after I overlook all the silliness and the goofiness the black dude brings. I enjoyed the movie, though. But it isn't anything ground breaking, or earth shattering.


No comments: