Saturday, October 3, 2009

I had no Internet for 3 days

When I moved all my shit here, which was the 9/30/09, my birthday, I found out there is no internet in this bitch. I thought I was gonna die for the duration of these 3 painful days. OMFG! Not only can I not order a new WoW pre-paid card but I can't even look for a job! I was like wtf am I gonna do??? (I mean I did watch 2 movies, one of which the review is coming up, and reading a book I just got from the library)

Now I tried 2 times connecting my router in the 2 brothers' room (they're twins and no homo I guess), and was uncomfortable as hell being there hoping it would work but... NOPE! Nothing!!! So then their modem wouldn't work after I unplugged it from the socket and one of the guys said just give it some time it usually comes back online. So I suggested leaving my router on all night and a few hours later I'M ONLINE!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHH

there is God, and he LOVES me today. Thank you THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: