Saturday, October 10, 2009

Internet Down - Linksys router Take 2

I feel like a thief. It went down again and nobody is home. I found out these houses are built kinda weird with their locks turned the wrong way. So I used a credit card to open their door, go in there, and repair the connection through their computer.

this is what a mother fucka gotta do to survive around here. LoL..

I ain't gonna just sit here while I just paid $15 per month for my WoW and stare at the screen. Fuck that!!

Linksys is indeed a piece of shit. 2nd time going down within 1 week! Wow...

I got my router RMA'ed though so hopefully it will be here within a week or 2. I'm thinking of even getting an extra one to built a bridge. But I never done that so I'll have to ask around on some PC forums how that works and if it helps to prevent the router from going down and make it more stable.

No comments: