Sunday, October 4, 2009

so my Landlord got a router and..

it's a piece of shit LINKSYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK!!!! OMG WHY IS MY LIFE SO FUCKED UP ALL THE TIME? I told his son oh man.. i had 2 linksys routers and had lots of problems with them. Any gamer should stay away from linksys and fucking smash it with a hammer a billion times. Now I don't know what the hell to say. I told him if he got a receipt if I could exchange it he had this 'wtf' sad look on his face with leaving my room. I mean wtfff was i supposed to say? I said thanks I appreciate it though.

FUCK LINKSYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HOPE THE PEOPLE BEHIND MAKING THOSE ROUTERS DIE A SLOW DEATH! FUCKING CUNTS! WHO MADE THESE SHIT HARDWARE? POOR DESIGN, AND ALWAYS HAS PROBLEMS WITH GAMES! ALWAYS! IF IT'S NOT THE CONNECTION IT'S THE LATENCY. PEOPLE REPORT 5-10 SEC LAG AND NO ONE KNOWS WHY! NOT EVEN STAFF CAN FIGURE OUT BUT I DO. IT'S LINKSYS!!!!!!! FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING CUNTS I HOPE YOU ALL DIE WITH YOUR CHEAP SHIT ROUTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fuck.. i don't know what to do now. i get internet but fucking linksys i wanna destroy it with a hammer but can't...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lmao ur pissed off rants are mad funny