Saturday, October 10, 2009

No Water-filter in this house

some bad news for me. The faucet crane is too big to fit my filter, and the owner told me no when I asked him if he is interested in replacing it. I'll have to return it :( I'll wait a week though. Hopefully he changes his mind.

Fucked up cuz I got enough filters for 6 month and each costs $10. Now I'll have to get the 2.5 lb plastic bottle from the store every week or so. That's $8 per month and only if it's 1 container per week. Could be more but oh well. I guess I gotta roll with the punches sometimes.

I just don't see why the dude would rather go to Ralph's every week to refill the 2 huge jars then to stay in the comfort of his own home and order a few filters with a click of a mouse button every 6 months. That, and the fact that he already got the next 6 months covered if he only changes the damn crane.

No comments: