Monday, October 19, 2009

I never realized how similar me and Michael Jackson are...





until his death. It's crazy how we are so much alike.

I been thinking about this since he died. He was "weird" and that is what people perceive me, he was lonely, and so am I, he was not a fighter, and neither am I, and the list goes on. A few weeks back I saw this Entertainment Show like ET or whatever, and they were talking about how the reason why he bought the remainder of "the Elephant Man" bones was because he was the loneliest man in the world. I think he wanted that part close to him because the loneliness was so real to him. And the part about not growing up and being a child no matter your age? Yep. Many people think I'm 22, 23, etc.. but I'm 30. And that's not just my looks. I mean it is, but it isn't. It's also how I act, how I talk, my innocence, etc.. People really think I'm still a young teenager because I don't have the same experience many 30 year olds have so when I talk to them they feel they talking to a little boy. I think Michael was even worse though cuz he thought it was cool to sleep with little children in the same bed and whatnot. But just saying.. That is why people misunderstood him. He thought all these things that aren't cool are okay to do with a child frame of mind. It was like he was a child and didn't understand that once you pass a certain age you can't be doing certain things or you'll be in big trouble. Me and Michael are both very young at heart and I'll probably be this way for life even at 50 and until my death.

I really hope he found peace though. That is something we should all find at some point when we check out. Rest In Peace brother.

No comments: