Thursday, October 29, 2009

Interesting Dream

So I'm hanging out with these 2 guys. One of them seems to be close friend and the other is some dude from a city near by. The second guy from a diff city was black and my close friend I think he was black too but I don't remember.

So we hanging out in my old hood where I lived before I moved to LA. And I'm telling them about my stories with women, but they look at each other and laughing like 'we don't believe the word you say' cuz they kinda feel I don't have much experience with women. Then we ended up going deeper into the hood doing something and when we were heading back it was much later at night. My close friend's buddy started getting scared like he in the hood and was afraid something was gonna happen. I was like dang this guy reminds me of me but he not just nervous he's straight paranoid! So he disappeared probably heading back home. Then me and my friend go into this homeless shelter of some sort and he turns into my childhood friend, the one who got locked up with 15 years. We sitting there eating and one bum comes up to me and puts his hand on my shoulder mumbling something. I'm like leave me alone man. Then I push him off me and he takes a gun, puts it to my friend's temple and BAM fires the shot as a way to get back at me. My friend kept looking and eating like he was still alive. Then the next moment I see a cop sitting there at the table across the bum reading him his right.

That's all I remember.

No comments: