Tuesday, October 20, 2009

My car overheated

I was driving then *POOOOOH* and the white steam coming out. I pull over, open up the hood, and EVERYTHING is covered in liquid. It got all over my hands so I had to call 21st Century.

I had to wait for a tow truck to come and drag my ass home. Took them over an hour! Then this guy was helping me then at the end he gave me this look like he wants something from me. At first I was like 'is he gay or some shit?' so I said thanks then went inside and doh! He was probably looking for me to tip him. Dang I should've gave me the 10 dollars I had on me. Oh well.. I always forget this type of stuff...

I'm just glad I made it home and it turns out it ain't that serious. My car just overheated. The dude told me what to buy and everything..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"he gave me this look like he wants something from me. At first I was like 'is he gay or some shit?' so I said thanks then went inside and doh! He was probably looking for me to tip"


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asperger_syndrome

SP said...

you already linked me that once btw. thanks either way.