Saturday, July 19, 2008

Nightmare - people trying to kill me

last night i was doing my obe session and it went wrong. the tape started making buzzing noises and i had to stop it. i didnt wanna redo the session after that so i went to sleep. then i started dreaming bad stuff.

i'm part of this campaign. and on Wednesday i was supposed to help them at the new office. the guy said he was gonna call me but he never did, and i didnt wanna go out there because i didnt sleep all night. and then i was thinking maybe they mad at me. so in my dream i went into this building where the guys from campaign seemed to be. and they are all mad at me saying how i should've helped them and didn't. they took all my clothes and ripped it apart. i'd go into one room there are pieces of my cloth torn. then in another room there is a piece of my favorite black camouflage jacket. then i remember i was trying to get out of the building but i couldn't-there were locks on all the doors. so i ask the guy can i get outta here? he says nope. and there is a security cop standing there too. i had a feeling they were gonna do something to me or rape me then kill me or something. i woke up at like 6am all sweaty.

then i remember i get on the train and there is a guy gets on and we start fighting or something. it's really blurry right now because i should've written this down when i woke up. maybe he was following me after i got away, i don't know. but i think i managed to win and his head got either stuck out of the train and got smashed or something else happened. all i know is that this was a nightmare and there was a lot more i just don't remember.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your having sohh withdrawls