Wednesday, July 16, 2008

back to OBE with a goal

i'm on a mission to finish these OBE tapes by the end of the summer. and as a result i gotta stop smoking weed because i gotta have my system cleared or otherwise this process is a waste of my time.

i just get discouraged because i look at my life and think that i can't even live in this world, and yet i want to visit another. seems kinda odd, but then i think that i want to, i really really want to. i want answers and i want to soul travel and get the fuck out of this reality. maybe i'll find something somewhere else that will help me in this world. but anyway, i got 3 and a half more waves to go through and thats more then what i've done already. seems a lot but i just need to stick with it instead of taking so many breaks like i always do.

every day i'm gonna listen to 1 wave if i can have a peaceful environment. if my fam is not home and it's dark out, im gonna do 1 session because i am kinda paranoid when i start humming thinking to myself i hope nobody hears me.

No comments: