Thursday, July 3, 2008

i hate my life and my family problems

i can't win because not only do i have issues of my own, but my family is dysfunctional as shit. i dont think there is 1 person on the planet with a healthy family who is like me, it just isnt possible.

i dont even feel like typing up all my issues with them right now but i wanna say that i fucking hate this place. i cant win. i go out and have problems functioning with people in society, i come back home and i got the same problems with my family. i think it goes both ways though. it comes from within the family and then it goes out into the world beyond the family. thats why when i see all these parents with kids, deep down it hurts me. i know that a lot of them will raise their kids to be miserable and confused adults. it's sickening. people are so selfish they dont even look beyond their needs. "i want kids. i want to be happy. i want to have a big family. i dont want to be alone when i'm old. me me me." and then when they become parents their kids have the same bullshit issues when they were young.

humans are fucking disgusting. i am ashamed to be part of this race. but its all good. i just need to stick with school so i can get the fuck outta this shithole im living in. 1 more year, only 1 more fucking year. OMG will this ever happen?

No comments: