Thursday, July 24, 2008

craigslist

ok, this is what's been happening. i been bored out of my ass as always since i got nothing to do but stay home, play video games, and every now and then i go out to help with the campaign i'm part of. so i been going to craigslist and e-mailing chicks a pic of my body. i been doing mad push-ups and it shows.

so i got a few women e-mailing me their pics (most of them are busted), but there is this one girl that's cute. saw her myspace but she's only 18! she told me i got a sexy body and i just sent her an e-mail that i like her but shes way too young for me. then i got this other chick who is pretty damn fine e-mailing me. i told her straight up i'm still in school and live with my mama but she e-mailed me back wanting to know what i do for fun. i e-mailed her the real deal back so i don't know where it will go. the way i see it, the truth shall set you free so fuck lying to these bitches. if i meet any of them in person, the truth will come out one way or another so i might as well come clean now.

i'm really nervous though, i haven't had a date in like 6 months and i'm just not experienced in this whole dating scene. and that's exactly what i told her but she still e-mailed me back. i was hoping she wouldn't but she did. cuz that sort of honesty pushes people away from me and i hope it does with my last reply. otherwise this whole experience is gonna be nerve wracking. i hate this shit. but i'll have to wait and see what happens.

1 comment:

Paz said...

word fam.... so basically you're one step away from doing "it". congrats... hopefully she just cuts to the chase and you get to fuck her man.