Friday, July 25, 2008

my mother's boyfriend is a fucking idiot

so today was my mom's birthday, and her boyfriend knocks on my door asking me if i got a card to give her. i tell him no i don't and i'm not planning on writing one because i already bought her a water filter for $130. he tells me i must write her a card and i tell him i won't. so he says i have to and that if i don't ill hurt her feelings. then i tell him i don't need to because i rather give her the gift and do it my way. so he then argues with me and leaves saying that he'll bring me the card because he has 3 that i can choose from. so he brings the cards and im like look i dont wanna write no cards i don't have a problem with just telling her happy birthday and then he gets in my face and says "IF YOU DON'T WRITE A CARD THEN YOU ARE MOVING FUCKING OUTTA HERE!" then he's walking out of my room telling me that i "don't understand" and that "you can just sign it" and that i dont have to say anything. and the worst part of all he tells me "and you dont have to sign love because i know you dont have any."

so you know i had no choice because i keep thinking to myself just dont say nothing and put up with this bullshit till you out you almost got your degree but inside i can't stand him. i wrote "hope you enjoy your gift, happy birthday" then signed my name. wtf was the point of this? stupid fucking idiot. he wants to be my father so bad but the retard is not even my step father. he proposed to my mom yeaaaaaaaars ago but yet they still not married. i'm gonna go to my friend tomorrow and talk to him about it because he's really good at dealing with people and i hope he gives me a good advice. i'm thinking of telling him that if he keeps threatening me with kicking me out im outta here and that hes a fucking asshole who is nothing more then my mom's boyfriend.

he basically grew up good. his values are totally different then mine. yet he wants to teach me about the world through his eyes. FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you grew up in ORANGE COUNTY! dont tell me about your fucking values and most importantly fuck you for trying to force your bullshit opinions on me. i will never be you or do things your way because I AM NOT YOU! you stupid fucking idiot. all that money you gave to my therapist, the same therapist who was trying to tell you all this but yet your stupid baby boomer's ass is too dumb to realize you keep doing the same shit and not LISTENING to anybody because you think you know everything. dumb ass. i cant wait to get outta here and this time it could be sooner then i expected. you lucky i never knew how to properly stand up for myself otherwise i would NOT PUT UP WITH YOUR BULLSHIT!

then this same fucking dumb ass wants to hang out with me. he wants to play tennis together. he wants to go to a bar with me and tell me things. show me about the world and shit. what the fuck are you kidding me??????????????????? look at your stupid ass and how much of an asshole you are. i have a really hard time expressing myself so why you gotta be a fucking asshole then tell me im wrong? FUCK YOU!!! just because i don't do things your way don't mean i'm wrong every time.

this guy probably had a heart attack when he saw the house we lived in when my mom showed him the pics my childhood friend sent me. growing up in Orange County mother fucker was used to having nice things and would probably freak out if his house wasn't neatly painted and taken care of. fuck you telling me about i dont understand. you don't understand a whole lot more shit then me. talking about "they're just gangs, let them kill each other." that's what this bitch told me when i asked him about what he thinks about the situation in this hood we live not too far from. and this is the guy that wants to be my father and wants us to hang out?????????????????????????????????? fuck that.

i can't wait to see my friend tomorrow i really wanna ask him for advice. i just never knew how to be on my own so it scares me when he threatens me with kicking me out. fuck him! and he never apologizes too, like hes always right and i'm always wrong. stupid fucking idiot. he's nothing more then my father wanna be. and after all of this this he wants my respect and asks my mom to ask me if i like him. yeah, you're doing all the right things in order for me to like you.

2 comments:

Paz said...

i feel ya mayne. you'll get the last laugh though.

Anonymous said...

lol @ the amount of anger in this post. all that over a birthday card

for some reason i picture you living in a trailer