Sunday, February 3, 2008

So I moved back to my mom

This past Friday night i moved back home. Kinda feels DeJavu, i moved back home last year around the same time, life is crazy.

I got a cool ass therapist in school though, we set goals for me and talked about some deep stuff. I think that's what a lot of guys need, a role model, someone who can help work on the goals, and make progress. I got high my first time before class, took only 3 hits, was fun! I wanna really experiment with weed, it really sets me free, and lets me breathe a little. Talk a lil here lil there, then i open up and its like a momentum. To go to college and NOT smoke weed is missing out on a whole lot of experience, and i got a few more semesters to go so WHY NOT!?

I'm taking school seriously now cuz I'm on probation, gotta get the grades up or I get kicked out or get in some trouble, i still need to see my counselor i keep forgetting. Anyway, off to bed beeing on WoW all night, this game is addictive as fuck!

No comments: