Monday, February 4, 2008

Things to look forward to and Having Motivation

I've been thinking about this today. Many people have things to look forward to, and that gets them the motivation to get things done, like finishing their homework, or doing their job that they may not like. Some people have lots of friends so when they got a shit load of homework in school or a shit load of projects at work and they feel trapped, they just think about their friends and realize the sooner they finish whatever they supposed to the sooner they'll be able to go hang out with their friends and do whatever they'd like. Some guys have wives, and that is their motivation, they're like "oh man after i finish this, ill go home to my wife and fuck, hang out, watch movies, invite friends, and do whatever". For me, at the current moment that motivation is World of Warcraft. I think it's a good thing as sad as that may sound.

I mean what's the point of wasting my free time sitting at home being bored by myself, ok my mom and her man are there but they are boring!!! I got nothing to do there other then watch tv, and browse the internet, and that gets boring quick! Getting high is cool but honestly getting high by yourself gets boring fast. I don't have any siblings, my family is not big, me and my cousins are re-united and that's great but we still not that close. My guy cousin got his girlfriend and lives like an hour away, haven't spoken to him in weeks. Same for my girl cousin, she just had a baby so she gotta look after her. So yeah, an online video game is my motivation and you know what? i like it! I feel great!!! This is the feeling that I've been missing, motivation. Just having a thought and realizing "damn, if i finish this homework within an hour i can go home and play my game the rest of the day".

I'll make friends and get a girlfriend eventually, but until then this is a great hobby and I'm thinking of registering on the Blizzard's official server now that i been playing this game for free.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL you cant be serious

Paz said...

fuck whoever anonymous is... STOP TALKING SHIT..

space, do you fam. fuck what these ho ass haters gotta say. they wanna be us.

Anonymous said...

i didnt mean it as a dis.


what i meant to say was warcraft is a big waste of time.