Friday, February 15, 2008

Insomnia & Having a Hard Time Getting Up - Dream

I been suffering with Insomnia since High School because i don't have a regular schedule. I go to bed late, and i wake up late. Other days i go to bed early, and i still wake up late. Lately though it's been good because i moved back to my mom and she got a real nice bed to sleep on. I was sleeping on a piece of shit air bed when i had roomates, and the last month i was sleeping on the floor so i had a really hard time falling asleep.

But getting up in the morning is the toughest part for me. I'd lay there for 2 hours if i have time wasting it because i don't wanna get up, its ridiculous. I feel like nothing matters and i wish i could just sleep my whole life away. That's why every morning comes i'm like "ehhh, i wish i didnt have to get up". It's weird, i even have something to look forward to for once, playing WoW. Already got a 51 level Warlock in less then a week... fun server rules! and even then i dont care, id rather lay in bed for 2 extra hours i have before school.

I had a dream today about the PSI girl, its weird ive lost interest in her, we completely don't click, and she's like the quietest girl i ever met, but i keep thinking about her and having dreams about her. The dream went something like, i saw her and said something. Usually she says "yes, no" and nothing else, in the dream though she said something back then leaned over and gave me a kiss. I mean the kiss was so intense, i FELT it like it was REAL! Her tongue was all up in my mouth, it was HOT! Literally, i felt the heat from it not just in my mouth but in my chest and my body, it was really weird. I think she was laying on top of me with us touching each other. Next time I have a dream I'm gonna blog right after i wake up or at least after my class, damn its already time to go to bed... oh well...

2 comments:

Paz said...

getting up in the morning is some depressing shit.. cosign on that shit yo. for real.... the sun fucking shining and its dayum near impossible to sleep like how it is in the nighttime. with that said, i'ma head to bed?

you listen to music in bed before you go to sleep.

SP said...

nah i dont listen to music cuz if i do i wont be able to sleep with a song playing in my head over and over.

waking up sux man, today i was planning on waking up at 7am cuz i had 2 hours of sleep, ironically right after making this post. i went to bed at 10, laying there for an hour, couldnt sleep so i get on WoW play a few hours, then around 3am i go to bed. wake up at... 10:30ish then im like fuck that! so i just lay there in bed day dreaming till i fall asleep again. wake up around 12, then im like... fuck that! i lay there daydreaming again, fall asleep till 1, at 1 same bullshit till it was like 1:30 or something then i managed to get up.

its weird though, i thought me playing my game would give me motivation but it doesnt. nothing motivates me when it comes to waking up, that only works for getting things done for school for some reason.