Sunday, February 17, 2008

Fucked up Haircut and a weird Dream

I just came back from this salon with a fucked up hair cut. I miss my barber, that guy hooked me up! But i moved out of that neighborhood and will never, ever, EVER go back there ever again! So that was out of the question, plus he charges like $20, and id have to tip him so thats 24 for a hair cut.

So i go a few blocks down from where i stay and the place where the Filipino ladies is closed, im thinking damn guess ill come back next week till i see this sign "$8 for a haircut". Thing about me is that im not very observative, so i walk in and its some Asian woman. Then the lady who cuts hair is this old vietnamese lady telling me to sit down in the chair. If i was smart id be like nah im cool and walk out, but i dont think about stuff like that i just go along for the ride. So shes like "what do you want?" im like you know what a shadow fade is? and she goes ".........", im like uh... shadow fade is this and blah blah, and shes like ok. I say "i dont want you to mess it up" cuz i realize this could be a reality for me today. She goes "i dont mess up honey". I tell her #4 on the sides and she starts trimming but it looks like shes almost shaving me its so short im like "HOLD UP! do #5 instead". Long story short, she barely cut the top off, i told her make it 1 inch short, but instead she took off 1 inch, and i havent had a hair cut since November 15th of last year! So my shit was long as hell. im looking at the sides right now... i can see the hair sticking out over my ears, when it should be perfectly trimmed. Stupid bitch, she was even talking in vietnamese, pulling my hair so hard like she was about to tear em out. Then i give the other lady $8 she looks at me with "no tip?" look... Bitch! you both need to learn manners and not speak in your language when you have a custumer, and your whore of a friend needs to learn how to CUT HAIR! And i need to be more observative so i dont get into these stupid predicaments like i always do.


I used to have a life coach that was more of a therapist that my mom's b/f put me with. And recently i wrote this guy an e-mail saying everything i wanted to say, how he never really saw me and couldnt help me as a result, how he lies through his ass and never follows through with his words, even though he preaches the opposite. I was trying sooo hard to meet with him in person to tell him this but he just kept flaking and lying "yeah, well get together next month, next week, in october, blah blah blah" or "ill call you next week, ill call you next month". So i was like fuck it! im writing him an e-mail cuz im sick of this dude always leaving me hanging. He got offended with my e-mail but i never replied to his response. Today i have this dream about him, very short cuz all i remember is the part with him in it.

I leave this room with my mom and her man in it, and right in the next room there is some lady, and him, this guy the therapist. He looks old and miserable as shit! He looks at me with this "i hate you" look and asks me "can i help you?". He must've looked 10 years older then he is. So I call him by his name and say... "never mind", go back in the room tell my mom something, come back out and leave the place. Dreams are weird, they never make sense.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www.quarterlifecrisis.com/forums/

Anonymous said...

lmfao at the haircut story

Anonymous said...

a life coach? hahaha ur such a damn loser