Monday, February 8, 2016

Best video of 2016

I don't know how I found it, but this is the realest shit I've seen this year. It reminds me of Akult, and how much black people make shit up as they go. I actually went to college with a Black Studies major, and almost graduated with it. Many black people view the world through this Afrocentric lens that black people are somehow superior to the white man, and the white man somehow stole all of the black peoples history and accomplishments. I actually used to believe this nonsense. But that's when I was a guilty whitey liberal, who hated whites, as well as myself.




I actually saw the Black Israelites preaching hate downtown when I was working at Macy's. I hate to say this, but black people today are more lost than ever. I do wonder if they were always this way, or is this a recent phenomenon since there is no real leaders in the black community. Ehh, but what do I know, right? I am just a racist honkey that needs a good ass beating. sheeeeeeeeiiit!!

So before you think twice and wonder about the REAL history, kiddies, know this....

Jesus was black
Buddha was black
Moses was black
Thomas Jefferson was black
John Adams was black
Ghandi was black
Mayans were black
Egyptians were black
Aztecs were black
Jews were black
Irish were black
Italians... oh they mos def were black!!!
Shakespeare.. BLACK!!
any influential man in history=BLACK! and if you disagree? You is a racis cracka ass cracka!!

No comments: