Wednesday, February 3, 2010

FUCK THE DOCTORS

so after my saturday doctor's appointment i scheduled a physical. i took time off work today and go drag my ass to fucking Bell. BELL!!!!! thats 20 mins of driving excluding traffic. i get there, wait 1 fucking hour, imagine that shit i got 15 mins early and the doctor comes to see me 1 hour late, and they think i came for a follow up. FUCK YOu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU SACK OF SHIT. i lost 45 fucking dollars from not working, gas money, and my fucking time just so you can tell me this was for a follow up??????????? i hate the doctors so much. this american medical system is FUCKED UP! i waited 3 fucking hours to see a doctor on saturday. and when i had no insurance i waited the whole day! 8 fucking hours sitting there to see a doctor.

its pissing me off because i wanted a full physical before i cancel my insurance. im not doing this again until next year. FUCK YOU PIECE OF SHIT DOCTORS LEARN TO FUCKING SPEAK ENGLISH! dumb fucks. i also need to be more clear next time because i may not have been as direct. anyway, im gonna go do the whole dentist check up and cancel my fucking insurance. $40+ per week. if i keep this it will be 2+gs per year. ridiculous.

1 comment:

Paz said...

wow.... you should report his ass.