Thursday, February 18, 2010

Just found out my co-worker used to play WoW

this dude keeps playing WoW music while he works I was like wtf? Then I find out he used to play WoW back in '05 when it came out. Those were the old school days when there was no honor, no battlegrounds, no arena. People would do massive world pvp raids.

He said they would have 5 to 6 groups on ventrillo and raid towns all across the world. That's 200+ 60s!!! I haven't played back then and missed out on a lot but I did play the Beta testing phase for a bit. Luckily it was my winter break so staying up and having no life was an excuse. I'm always late on things in life in EVERYTHING I do but blah, whatever.

These are the type of HUGE battles there used to be back then... all the red you see are the people on the opposite team

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i just found out your ghey