Saturday, February 13, 2010

$270 spent on Dentist

3 *new* white fillings, $90 each. Not bad, but I just hope the dentist did them thoroughly. I have a headache and feel like shit. I dont know whether or not its my body getting used to the new element in my mouth or it's because 3 of my teeth been irritated and I can't chew on them for shit. I really hope the really bad doesn't need a root cannal cuz if I won't be able to chew or later get severe pain there goes another $500 I think. Hope less then that but root canals suck! THEY SUCK!!! All this pain to go through and money.

FUCK MY INSURANCE COMPANY! They don't cover even fillings until I'm with them for 3 months, and that's $40 per week. WTF!?!?! Fuck that bullshit. I'm seeing a doc next week for the physical and then canceling this bullshit ass plan.

Back to gearing my Mage up baby. I'm preparing for war. Once I'm all geared up in the baddest gear, it will be the funnest times I ever had in WoW. EVER!

No comments: