Sunday, January 31, 2010

Weed vs. Meditation

so this morning was gonna decide whether or not I smoke weed after I'm done with what I got left. I was gonna see if I can meditate while I get high and... NOPE. 5 mins into it I stop cuz I get this real heavy feeling in my chest. it's a body high and I gotta stop it gets so heavy I freak out. it's mos def this weed because without being high I dont trip out and finish the whole sitting even if i get bored or going nowhere in my mind.

so I'm just gonna finish all of what i got left today, and it is a lot for me to smoke at once, I'm done with weed.

*crosses fingers that he won't try to get some more in a few months*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

youre a fucking retard...

have a good day