Friday, February 5, 2010

Grown Adults acting like KIDS...

make me sick.

so at my work there is this one Asian "woman" who acts like a fucking child. This idiot looks to be around 40 and she acts like a 12 year old being all silly and shit and socially awkward. My main question is... WHY DO I ALWAYS END UP WORKING WITH RETARDS LIKE THIS??????????? a few weeks ago me and my female co-workers were left to work there after 5pm and this grown up child all giggling and goofing around and shit AFTER HER SHIFT WAS OVER. then her and her dumb ass friend found another girl's journal, read it, and started to make fun of it. ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED? IT'S SOMEONE ELSE'S PRIVATE JOURNAL YOU DUMB TWAT!!! and wtf you still doing at work 20 minutes after your shift? GTFO!!!!!!!

man I need to get some earplugs and ressurect my Nano iPod that is like 50 years old I havent seen 1 like mine in forever. im never supporting apple if it breaks. fuck that greedy bitch who fucked bill gates over when bill brought him back to life. sack of shit. whatever though, it was a birthday present so ima just use it up till it dies. these grown ups who cant act their own age make me sick. I mean I understand I am sort of like that but... I DONT ACT LIKE A FUCKING DUMB ASS!!! I'm mature.. a little too mature and have been even when I was young as fuck. I just haven't matured in a way where I still feel like a boy instead of a man. And today I find out this dumb idiot has a daughter. lol, poor kid. I see killing her whole family because of a dumb ass mother of a whore she got as a parent who probably acts more of a kid then her own child.

Also, I was thinking about it like.. "why do some people act like this?" and I think it is a few things. 1) safety- you need to have a complete safety where no one is out to get you, beef with you, or hurt you in a violent way. you have to have a good life where violence is never part of it. 2) it could be the culture. Asian culture in particular. I've came across A LOT of Asian people like this. Why they do this shit??? 3) maybe she was born this way and refuses to grow up or grow as a person. my parents are like this. at some point... some people just stop growing.

fuck these idiots I wish they would all disappear cuz they make me uncomfortable as fuck!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
andrew said...

I think i know why Asians especially Asian women who act like kids even when their old. In my opinion, it is because the culture for Asian women is to be cute and adorable regardless of your age so you'll always be attractive towards men. It is stupid i know SP but societies are different regardless of how fucked up they are.

SP said...

she is far from cute. she is hideous TRYING to be cute by acting like a fucking 12 year old. it's sad but I'm good now. i bring my earphones and listen to music lol